Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I Guess I needed a Break ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yep it's been awhile and a lot has happened in the last few weeks. I kept planning to get on here but it never happened. I needed a break! Not sure why, other than it's just been a busy summer here at work and that's always been when I took the time to update this.


We have a home computer, a laptop. I sit in front of a computer all day everyday, when I get home I don't want to even look at another screen! I don't do Facebook and I don't plan to start. I sit in a office at a stupid desk all day everyday and when I get home I am not going to waste a perfectly good evening doing the same thing again.


I go outside and play! Even in the rain, and if it's cold you wear the right stuff and you stay warm. Simple as that! Remember kids "life is short, play hard". That is probably one of my favorite sayings, words to live by friends!


So now back to the usual, school starts this coming week. We made it through a nice vacation. We all needed that! The summer is wrapping up and it won't be long before we bring Cody home, lees than a month. I am going back up next weekend for my last solo trip. Then we all go the middle of next month for his graduation.


The last year has flown by, I still have a hard time realizing Chase is starting the 10th grade and as we speak we are getting his learners permit! Like I said, time fly's,,,,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment