Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ready For The Weekend ,,,,,,,,,,,,

For a short week it's been on the long side but I can deal with it. We get three full days to enjoy with a parade thrown in for good measure! We hardly ever go but this year we are. I'll be in the big city of Unionville Saturday afternoon for the 75th annual parade! All the fire trucks and volunteer firemen you can shake a stick at.


It's fun every few years, might as well go this year and that way it's done for a while. Small town America! Gotta' love it. Tomorrow I am riding and going to Kings Mountain, the Indian Motorcyle dealership is my destination!


I cleaned the heck out of my Gold Wing motorcycle this week and it's looking good. But I sure would like to have a new Indian. It never hurts to look! Plus it gives me a reason to ride!!


Enjoy the 4th and see ya next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment