Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Time's Rollin'''''

I have been wide open here at work lately and the blog is suffering! I checked over here this morning and I am just now finding time to get back on here. I though I had at least posted something the other day and I realized that "other" day was last Thursday. A week ago..


So here I am, catching up! I am still on a mountain bike kick so nothing has changed there. I stayed home over the weekend never did make it to the mountains. Although I did go over to Uhwarrie and ride Sunday. Saturday was a motorcycle day! I have gotten back in the habit of riding the big 2 wheeler again and I usually kill a day when I do that.


I can cover hundreds of miles on it in a short period of time. That's fun! I am trying to talk the wife into a beach trip next weekend on it. The trip to PA just kinda made me want to ride more. I enjoy my seat time on the Gold Wing. My fever even has me looking at a few sport bikes. I would love to buy one of the new smaller sporty bikes. Yamaha has a new 300 that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment