Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Next ,,,,,,,,,,

We went to the beach, set up and killed a couple of days. About the only exercise I did was hooking and unhooking the camper. Although I did walk a little bit it was a great trip. Can't wait to go back again. Now that we have a new top I might as well us it more.


The dog did great, she only got out once or twice and came right when I called so she was a success. She kept me company when I took my afternoon nap in the sun. You stretch out in a lawn chair and it's like 60 and a slight breeze you can sleep like a rock! We had a good day Saturday and Sunday it was raining when we got up and cleared up by the time we got home.


Now we wait for Cody to come home this weekend! He will be home for a few days. You know how kids are, we might get to see him or not! You know he's got to see his friends too! Which is fine, we will be going back up in a few weeks. Then we have him all to our selves.



No comments:

Post a Comment