Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Are We There Yet ?????????

After 2 days of fantastic weekend weather I went home yesterday to another evening of shorts and a t-shirt. I loaded up the dog and decided to go golf ball searching! I could say I went to walk but that's just a benefit of the search. Plus it makes time go faster and I walk farther when I am hunting golf balls.


I ended up walking for an hour and a half and found 5 golf balls. We walked all over the course, everybody was already done for the day and we had the place to our selves. The best part of the evening was the sight of a few wild flowers!


                                 To me that would be the first sign of spring!


The sooner the better! By the way I came home and grilled out and got to watch the sun go down over the field from my deck. That was a pretty good day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment