Monday, February 16, 2015

Stayin' The Course ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

These days "The Course", seems to lead out of town about every other weekend. I like it! I think I mentioned a few weeks ago about me getting a new Car that gets 35 miles to the gallon. Yep I got it about the time gas prices dropped to half of the reason I bought the damn thing to begin with!


No worries I love it and I can travel 1000 mile round trips for 60 bucks right now! I know for a fact, I just did my second 1000 mile trip over the weekend. Yep I loaded the wife up and we went to Kentucky to see my Wildcats play basketball.She surprised me with the tickets at Christmas. I usually go to Columbia SC and see them play. So this trip was a big deal for me.


If you don't know about me I grew up in the great state of Kentucky, about 2 blocks from the UK campus. We moved away when I was around 13 years old, by then I was already a Wildcat fan for life! Always will be! So every year I go to Columbia, I wear my colors and have a great time. This year was a treat, I love my wife she's the bomb!


We stayed at the Embassy Suites Hotel and had a 5 star restaurant right there. So Friday night was a fantastic meal and then we did a little touring the city Saturday AM and then the game. Home by midnight and slept in Sunday morning. That was a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment