Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I'am Beginning To Wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get the snow tonight and I don't get to ride till the weekend or longer this will be the longest period of time in the last 8 years I have gone without riding my bike. We are on week 3 now! I can't believe it's been that long but with the Kentucky trip and the Pennsylvania trip it all adds up!


I came loaded one day this week, only to turn around and go back home. I have been walking steady but it just ain't the same. The golf course has been closed for the last 2 weeks so that's been neat but I still want to ride my bike. As I was walking the course last night I was thinking about riding the cart path on my bike. With the course closed this is about the only chance for that to happen.


Although I might have missed my chance this week. As I said yesterday, the snow is coming! It's in Atlanta and heading this way. That's like a guarantee for us when it comes out of Atlanta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment