Thursday, January 22, 2015

What Is Wrong With People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have talked about this before and I will probably talk about it again! It seems every time I do something out of the way for my kid, people, stupid people I work with! Feel they need to open there big mouth and voice their opinion!


Yes some of these people do read this blog and I don't mind, believe me I have already voiced my opinion too! I HAVE GOOD KIDS, They are good because they are my priority!


                                                    PERIOD.......


No exceptions, they come first in our life and if your kids don't then your an idiot! No exceptions! Also let me clarify the "OUR LIFE" part of that last sentence. By saying "our" I am referring to their, meaning my kids, grandparents also. We all stay involved in what they are doing and I think it shows. They know what is expected of them and they share what they are doing with us. We talk! Yes, talk!


Now that Cody is 500 miles away it seems we talk more now than when he was home. I talked to him by phone for an hour last night! When was the last time you talked to your kid for an hour straight. The only way the conversation can go on that long is if you are doing a lot of listening. Not just talking, if you have a relationship with your kids that's not a problem.


From what I have seen over the years there is a big difference. Not all parents seem to understand that. It's a two way street! If all you do is try to control your kids and bark orders at them! You sure as hell aren't listening! News flash!


The reason for all the above ranting is the fact that I have had 3 different people tell me I am crazy. Crazy to drive 500 miles to Pennsylvania just to spend 2 nights and one full day with my kid. Guess what? He is excited I am coming and can't wait to see me. You know how I know that?


                                           He freaking told me so!!


If your kid doesn't feel the same about you then you better work on it! I can't wait to see the kid and spend ONE day with him. You only get one shot at being a parent and being a lousy parent is not an option! I can't wait to get gone tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment