Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Round One ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We ate we had company, it's over now we move on to the next round. The holidays started and my favorite part is the extra time off. I tried to take advantage of the extra play as best as I could. Of course we had family day Thursday and then woke up to freezing cold Friday.


I could have easily called it a loss but I knew I would regret it later. I had planned to do a road ride with Kelly but hadn't heard from him so I proceeded to get ready. I didn't bother trying to find him cause I knew if I met him and we rode I would be in it for the long haul. If I went by myself and I stayed close to the house I could at least bail and say I tried.


About the time I was ready damn if he didn't call. We decided to meet and see what happened. By the time it was done we had knocked out 40 miles and didn't freeze. I learned a few more things about dressing for the cold and it worked out. It may have been the coldest day of the year, at least in our area. But we where out and about and had a good ride.


Saturday I went down to SC and rode Cheraw State Park and then finished the 4 day weekend with a road ride. A road ride that was in the worst wind I think I have ever ridden in! I ended a 38 mile ride with an average speed just barely over 15 and I was beat! The temps were perfect and it was a beautiful day so I had a hard time complaining but it was tough!


                                          Now for a night ride this week....







No comments:

Post a Comment