Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Weird ,,,,,,,,,,

Usually Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and it still is this year. But with us taking the kid to PA next Friday it just seems weird this year. We have all our shopping done and we are ready, the plans are made as far as seeing the family and all but it's just weird. I know everybody who sends a kid to college goes through the same thing but it doesn't make me like it anymore.


Yes if you read this blog very often I am well aware I have whined about this several times! But it's what's on my mind so I keep going back to it.


I did ride this weekend, I did a short road ride Saturday. The cold limited my time, I just couldn't get comfortable so I went home. I finished putting my tires and brakes on the mountain bike and decided to take it out. I went done to Ann Springs and had a good ride. It was a little slick but not to bad. Plus I hadn't been down there in quite a while so it was nice to get back. They are really sweet trails.


It's just far enough away that I always tend to think it's to far to go. But it's really closer than you would think. If I go through the country I can be there at 31 miles. That's only 6 miles further than Steve's. I need to go there more often.


Now it's raining again and supposed to for the next 2 days. So it will be the road bike the rest of the week. Life is good and Christmas is here!







No comments:

Post a Comment