Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Now I Need New Mountain Friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe I should start trolling on Craigslist, that might be a good place to find new "mountain friends". Or at least I know I will find weird people! All B-S aside I do need to make friends up in the Asheville area, preferably friends with a house and a shower. Or at least a yard to sleep in, that would work half the year.

Point is I want to do more riding in the mountains and I don't want to pay for a hotel every time I go. Plus camping can kinda be a pain. I don't mind camping but it sucks when the rain comes down. Plus as I said it's gonna get cold before long and I am not and never have been a fan of the cold.

                                           But for 22.00 dollars it's the best deal. I like deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment