Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ready,,,,

So last night was spent working on things. Bikes and pools and cars, basically everything in the yard. I fixed the flat on my mountain bike and got it ready to ride. I took the blazer to the shop to get it fixed and back on the road. Then we cleaned the pool.

The pool was pond green 2 days ago and now it's almost clear! It seems like it's been a process this year, I have had to change the sand in the filter and everything else to get it clean. But I am ready to swim so it's gonna be nice this weekend! We will finally be in the pool. Over the weekend I watched the neighbors use there pool, I want to use ours!

So now we have the bikes fixed and the car and motorcycle in the shop. Everything is coming together and summer is here.........

No comments:

Post a Comment