Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Now We Are Thinking ,,,,,,,,,,,

That can be dangerous! I know I have no intentions of racing on a regular basis and as I have said before, I am doing these longer races more for the fun factor than I am the I "want to kick ass" factor. But,, at the same time I want to be stronger!

Every time I say that I start thinking about training! That is when the fun factor goes out the window! I am fighting it this time, I am not gonna ruin this race. I am gonna continue riding and enjoying it and I will not train!

So now that we have that out of the way it's time to move on. We are supposed to get a few storms over the next few days so that will limit my riding but I still plan to ride. Last week I ended up with a 40 on Thursday night and I really enjoyed it.

Tonight I have to take the kid to get fitted for his tux', the prom is a few weeks away. So that kills tonight, but I am not complaining. It's his last year in school so I better enjoy it now. It won't be long he will out grow the rest of us.......

Damn life happens fast...............

No comments:

Post a Comment