Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It Came It Went,,, Again.............

Yesterday, we were wide open here at work! The day came and went  before I even knew what hit. It's gonna be a long summer! I can see it already, again not complaining but damn we are busy....

Yes we had the big game Monday night and no it didn't end quit the what I had hoped but at least we where there! Next year will be different! At least I hope so anyway....

Then yesterday when I got home I headed out the door as soon as I could. I got in a solid 2 hour ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's nice to see results once in a while. It seems I am getting stronger, I am hitting hills and carrying my speed really well right now. I have my trip to the mountains coming up and I plan to get in a good week of training. I hope if I can put in a solid week in the hills it should carry me well into May.

I hope it will help me with my first "race" of the year, it's about 4 weeks away so I am trying to peak at just the right time. I know that sounds kinda funny but at least I am trying to be ready. I plan to take both the mountain and road bike with me to Asheville. Plus a few hiking trips and I should come home ready to roll. It's gonna be a good summer..

Besides that life is rolling right along..........

No comments:

Post a Comment