Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wait 5 Minutes ,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you don't like the weather "Wait 5 Minutes". I think that should apply here as well as Montana! Sunday it was 70 degrees and today we are back down below 20 for the start of the day. I like 70!

We even had sleet and snow flurries last night. That was pretty neat, if we could have had some accumulation it would have been nice. But then again I ain't complaining! Time change is this weekend and it's gonna be sweet. We are one day closer to getting more sunshine.

With the time changes I will finally be able to ride after work. I am bumping on a hundred miles a week now, next week I will be able to consistently ride that. Things are looking up.....

We are really busy here today so I am gonna cut it short. Until tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment