Friday, March 28, 2014

Curve Ball ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yesterday I decided it was time to change things up! I have found lately I have no desire to ride the mountain bike, at least not around here, somewhere else maybe. Lately it's been the road bike and that only. But this week I haven't even felt like riding it. The weather hasn't really helped either but I really wanted to be outside so I did things a little different.

Yesterday I got home and loaded the wife and the dog up and we headed to the park! I haven't done that in months. The dog had a ball and we ended up walking about 5 miles. I planned to go and run the trails but the wife wanted to go and she didn't really know her way around. Next time I can go and she can walk while I run. I enjoyed it and she had a good time too.

We ended up getting home about 7:30 and then did dinner and that was it. Perfect evening! I do plan to do a little more running this year. It's good to change things up and see the woods in a different light. On a bike you are going so fast you miss a lot more than you think you would. Besides the dog loves new things, one of these days I hope to be able to take her mountain biking.

I know I said I was done talking about work but we have inventory this weekend, so I don't know how that will effect my riding. We'll just half to wait and see......

No comments:

Post a Comment