Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sometimes You Win !!!!!!!!!! This Time I Lost...........

This time it just didn't work! So I bundle up and get on my shinny new bike and head for the road. We have a driveway that's about an 1/8th of a mile long. About halfway up I am already thinking this might be a bad ideal.

The wind is blowing about25-35 miles an hour and it's all I can do to stay in a straight line and I haven't even gotten to the road yet. Guess what, I hit the road and sure enough my suspicions where correct. About 3 miles in and about the third time I am blown across the road I decide I would rather live to ride another day than get hit by a car because I couldn't ride a straight line!

Total, 6 miles. 20 minutes getting dressed and 5 getting undressed. But I am still alive!

I change and the wife and I go out for an early dinner. We come home and have a nice evening and now I have today..............

This might be my lucky day, the temps are gonna be nice and I am itching to ride! Now go away wind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment