Friday, January 24, 2014

Chicken ,,,,,,,,,,

I pulled a "Chicken" last night. Cody had a doctors appointment yesterday and I took him. I get back to work and it's time to head to the trail. I Didn't go. Kelly text me that the trail was a mess that's all it took.

                                  I went home!

It looks like I am down to riding twice a week now. With the cold I just can't seem to find my way out the door. This morning I am on the way to work and they are talking about the high being 46 tomorrow and 50 Sunday. I am thinking "wow it's gonna be down right warm", lame I know! But that's how cold it's been.

I know some people who read this are thinking I am a total wuss, but hell I ain't used to this. We never have temps below 35-40 degrees. As I sit here typing this my phone shows 12 degrees! With a high today of only 28. To me that's cold! I have some readers in Russia and I feel for you guys! As I type this I know they are sitting there thinking what a wuss! "WE have cold here."

That leads me to my next question, what does a cyclist do in Siberia! Do they ride, or can they ride? If they do why would they. It's to cold...........

Back to America. This will last a few more weeks and we will be on our way back to the norm. When this happens I will have a new appreciation for what cold really is. Right now I am starting to learn.

This weekend I am gonna ride the road bike and that's it. I have had it for 2 weeks now and only one ride on it. Now I have it set up the way I want it and I am ready to ride. Plus I want to do some climbing. I want to test the gearing out and see how it works on some step hills.

Plus at 46 and 50 degrees it's gonna be warm!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment