Thursday, January 9, 2014

Already ,,,,,,,,,,,

You come back to work and before you know it, it's already Friday! I haven't ridden all week. I realized that last night on the way home. As I was thinking that, I thought I could get my stuff together and be in the woods about 6pm. At 6pm the wife came home from work to find me laying on the couch asleep.

So much for a ride! With taking two weeks off going back to work has been an ass kicker. I have been worn out, and last night it caught up to me. I went home and took a nap, then took Chase to church. Came home and laid around till time to pick him up at 8:45. Came home and went to bed.

What a night!

Just getting back into the swing of things at work and the cold weather has taken a toll on me. I got a lot of riding in over the two weeks off so I don't feel so bad about being lazy this week. But next week I have got to get back at it. Of course they are calling for rain this weekend again so we have to work around that, but otherwise the temps are going back up. At least to a range I am used too.

I wasn't kidding about moving to Pasadena, I need heat.....

Overall everybody is tired, just the drain from the holidays. It's not just my family I think everybody needs a break. Speaking of that, I walked into a CVS yesterday and they had Valentines stuff out! I wanted to throw up! I could see putting the stuff out about 2 weeks before the day but a full 6 weeks. That ain't right....

No comments:

Post a Comment