Thursday, December 19, 2013

Count Down !!!!!!!!!!!

So I put up a small post Tuesday as I was heading out the door and then I was off yesterday. So now I am back! But not for long. I work today and tomorrow, then Monday and then it's break time. I have vacation days I have to use so that's what I am doing.

I will be off from Christmas eve till January 6th. Almost two full weeks. By using the holidays and 4 vacation days I can make it for two weeks. Plus I had yesterday. I rode then and I will ride while I am off! Yesterday I met up with Scott and Kelly and we knocked out 37 miles. At least that's what I had, I got lazy at the end and I turned left while they went straight.

From where we were it worked out about the same. They might have had a few more miles than I did but not much. It was a good ride. We rode from Unionville over to Wingate and then across behind Marshville. My only complaint about yesterday is the fact it was on the cold side. I usually dress pretty much right where I need to be. Yesterday I missed the mark.

Big time!! I like to froze, I haven't been that cold in a long time! By the time I got home I was ready for a hot shower. That was after I stood in front of the garage heater for 10 minutes. I had the kerosene kicking! I was cold. Then I retired to the couch and it seemed like ten minutes later the kids where home and my day off was over.

You know what's funny? Yesterday when I had the day I tried to sleep in, didn't work. I was so awake at 6am I got up and went and got breakfast for everybody. Then today at 6am I am so asleep it's all I can do to get up! Life is a funny thing sometimes.............

No comments:

Post a Comment