Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Staying Clear ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Of the wife! OK so next week is Thanksgiving, no big deal right. Well maybe it's not if you go to your relatives house and just show up and eat. Then your biggest worry is being on time and not forgetting the one crummy dish you made. So here's my take on it.

I am the relative! Yea, I am the husband of the relative whose house everybody goes to! That's right everybody comes to our house! Don't get me wrong I am glad to see everybody, especially the little dudes. My complaint is the way my wife handles this. It started over the weekend, house cleaning! She started Sunday and it's been on since. When she started I looked around and thought "hell it looks fine to me".

The house looks clean and is clean! At least in my eyes, what she sees is another story. She starts moving shit and cleaning places nobody is gonna look anyway! My sister in law isn't gonna move the couch and look before she lets the little one crawl on the floor. So why do we need to clean behind there? Same thing in the dinning room and our room and every room in the house.

What the hell, it ain't spring! That's when your supposed to do all this!

Like any good respectable husband I have been doing my part!

Hiding in the garage..................................... Nuff' said..............

No comments:

Post a Comment