Friday, October 4, 2013

Ready For The Weekend !!!!!!

I rode one night this week and we had company one night, besides that I haven't had much motivation. In other words I didn't do shit last night. I just didn't feel like riding. So I did the next best thing.

I loaded the dog up and we went to the car wash. I washed the bike, it's been about 6 months since the last time I did that. Then it was home and I gave it a full service. Now it's shifting really well and I am ready to ride. Maybe that will be the motivation I need to get back out.

I do plan to ride this weekend but nothing nailed down. It's been awhile since I headed south so I might do that. I need the miles and I don't really want to get in a hurry. I just want to be out covering some ground.

Tonight is the homecoming game at the school and the kid has a full day of mascot duties. He will probably loose 5 pounds today with it being 88 degrees. It's been cooling down but that went out the window this week. Now it's hot again, this will probably be the last time it gets hot though so it won't be long before we are in the cool stages of fall.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment