Thursday, October 10, 2013

Clicking Along ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Really nothing spectacular here lately, honestly a little bit of riding and a whole lot of running. When I reference running I ain't talking about with my feet either. Last night was a perfect example.

I got home and had about an hour break, just long enough to rest and not long enough to do anything. Then it was to the soccer game when that was over, at 7:50 it was a 35 minute ride to the church. I picked Chase up and home we went. We sat down for supper at 9:15 last night.

That pretty much sums up the usual for our days lately. I get to ride about 3 days a week and the rest we run. We still have football Friday night, since I am not going to the mountains we are gonna do the game. Then I have Saturday and Sunday to ride.  Then maybe I might get to the mountains next week.

Yep the guys are all talking about making that happen. It seems just about everybody can go that weekend. So now I have my fingers crossed. If it doesn't workout next week it ain't gonna happen. They close the campground for the winter at the trail head the end of the month and Karen's birthday is the last weekend of the month. So next weekend is it.

We either go or I am out....

No comments:

Post a Comment