Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!

I got home got ready and headed out the door. It's been about a month since I have ridden the road bike. I actually walked out to the garage and had to look around to find the bike. I had forgotten I had hung it up in the rafters.

Then of course the tires were flat, or at least low.

I pumped things up and hit the road. I got to the end of the driveway with no plan and traffic was coming from one direction so I went the other direction. That ended up being the plan for my ride. No direction!

Anyway I ended up with 27 miles and had a great time. It's been awhile, you just roll along and the speeds are a lot faster! You ride in the woods and 10-15mph feels fast. You ride the rode bike and roll along at 18-20 and feel like your flying!

It's funny how you just need to change up once and awhile. What's old is what's new again..........    Amazing !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment