Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Blues ???????????

I am not sure if it's the end of summer "Blues" or what. But I have found myself in some kind of "I would just rather ride by myself than with anybody mood lately".

Why, I have no ideal. I have been riding a lot and I am enjoying it. I just don't like to nor want to; work around anyone elses schedule. When I want to go I go. I don't have to meet anyone or wait on anyone.

I just go! Plus I have been riding the road bike more than anything else and that really works out good for solo riding. I get on my bike and out the driveway I go. So if I am not driving anywhere to meet anyone I sure don't have to wait.

How long this will last I have no ideal, but I am gonna enjoy it while I can. It won't be long, Kelly has been out of town and I will get bored and want someone to keep me company before long. So it's just a matter of time. My buddies will want to hit the mountains at least once more and I am always ready for that trip.

So it won't be long before quite time is over. Besides after being out of the loop for an extended period I will need to catch up on the gossip!

Also for something unrelated to bicycles, Cody my oldest son likes to hunt so last night I helped him move his deer stand. I spent the better part of 2 hours wondering around in the deep woods. We had to take his stand down in one spot and move it to another spot.

Yes, I damn near caught malaria from the mosquito bites but hell I was with my kid and we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment