Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Might As Well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I guess you could call it a good problem to have. My problem, I have 2 mountain bikes. Of course you probably knew that from the amount of whining I have done over the course of the last year. One day I like my 29er the next I can't stand it.

Which brings us to a quandrum. Do I like my 29er better than the 26in? I have noticed lately I am riding the 29er all the time and I have pretty much quite bitching about it. The last time I rode the 26 was back in July. It's been sitting in the corner of the shop every since.

It even had cob webs all over it!

So I had to move it last night to get something I needed so I decided to ride it. I pumped up the tires and loaded it up. I wonder how I will like it. Believe it or not I have pretty much forgot how it rides. Tomorrow I will let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment