Friday, September 13, 2013

All In One..........

"All In One" That would describe my night. I left work about 15 minutes early and went straight to the trail. Scott met me there and we knocked out a quick lap!

55 minutes later I was changing clothes and headed for the soccer game. I got there about 5 minutes after the start. That my friends is called a perfect day! I got my ride in and made the soccer game.

Although my legs where covered in dirt and I was still sweating like a pig. Plus I had forgot my shoes so it was either wear my dress shoes or my bike shoes. I didn't want to get my dress shoes all dirty so I had to wear my bike shoes to the game.

That didn't work very well. I seemed like I had to walk about a mile from the car to get to the stands. So I ended up walking out of there barefoot. Then to top it off, the game got called early because of lightning! So home we went.

Now we have the football game tonight. Yes the kid is gonna be the mascot! We have both grandma's coming tonight so it's gonna be fun.

A family affair!

Then, as I have already said I think I am gonna do Cane creek again tomorrow. I like the place and it's in the best shape it's been in all summer. I hate to pass on it now. Plus I have come to enjoy my Saturday morning quite rides.

Me and my horse buddies have the place all to ourselves!!

I clear all the spiderwebs from the 5 ft down mark and they clear all the ones above 5ft.......

No comments:

Post a Comment