Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fantasy'''''

So I am laying there and all I am thinking about is, damn I am glad I don't have to work today! Then about that time the alarm goes off!!!

Baaaahhhhh. baaaahhhh!!!!

I slam the top of it and jump up! Shit it's only Tuesday!!!!

I was in a deep sleep and dreaming good when it all came crashing down..

That my friends is how my day started.... I guess I need the sleep and I need the rest. Coming home and going right back to work the next day is harder than I imagined. Ninety nine percent of the time we always have at least one day to get back to normal before work.

This time we did it different. Next time I will do it the same again.

Think about it, if you come home every time from vacation and need an extra day to adjust, you just wasted a day you could have been on vacation. The family will adjust. Karen was hating it but so what, she is in the same boat as I am. Get up and go to work!

We had our first soccer game last night and that kept us out till seven thirty, by the time we got home did dinner and cleaned up it was 9:30. Maybe tonight we can get some rest......

No comments:

Post a Comment