Friday, June 28, 2013

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one Friday I am glad to see. Just being the week after vacation and back at work I have been slam worn out! Then through in fact that my hand still hurts and the ribs are the same it's been a long week. 

I got the one ride in and I tried to ride last night but that didn't workout. My hand didn't want to cooperate. That sucks! I plan to rest tonight and I am gonna hit it early am tomorrow. I want to get in a 50 miler, it should workout. I think I can handle it as long as I keep the Ibuprofen going!

So besides that we need to get another motorcycle over to the shop and put on consignment. The kids have out growin it and I want the money! I need it to buy more toys!

That's what it's all about, the toys........

Have a good weekend..........

No comments:

Post a Comment