Thursday, May 2, 2013

Go Figure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife leaves tomorrow for the weekend, she's going with her mom to her brother's for a birthday party for my youngest nephew. They will be gone all weekend and it's just me and the kids. I could ride my mtn. bike everyday all day for the next 3 days!

But what does the weather do? Rains like a nut! It's been dry for a while now! But yet I can do as I please and it rains.

Fail!!!!!

Oh well, I will get a few rides in it just won't be as many as I would like. I do have to be a little responsible and make sure the kids get fed and watered, the bath is optional! At least on my watch, She comes home Sunday night so she can fight that battle.

Yes I swam again this morning, the weather seems to be keeping me off the bike. Maybe one day I will be able to ride again............

No comments:

Post a Comment