Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Little Less ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hectic!!!! Yesterday was crazy! We went live here at work with our new system and it was a zoo. The only plus to the day was it time to go home really fast.

So far today has gone a lot better!

OK, yes I rode the mountain bike all weekend and Cody and I even went out on the road bike last night! That hasn't happened in a long time. I was kinda surrprised when he wanted to go. We only went for a 20 mile ride but at least he wanted to go. Maybe he is ready to start riding again.

He says he is, he kinda misses it. It's funny how I was fussing about road bikes last week and now here I am riding and enjoying it! It's funny how spending time with your kid can make anything fun.

Even road biking.......

And bet your ass, if he wants to road ride this afternoon I will do it and love it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment