Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday,,,,,,

This week we are gonna go with easy titles. Tuesday! It is what it is, so you can easily guess what tomorrow the title will be! Why make things complicated. I am a big fan of the K.I.S.S. method in life. "Keep It Simple Stupid".

So I got up and met Kelly at 5:10 this morning. I had plenty of time to get in a full 2000 yards! I wanted to do a full mile but I felt good and I had time so I kept on going. It feels good to get that much in. I would have never thought I could have done it very long ago. Plus the car is loaded and ready for a ride.

Mountain biking at 4:30. Life is good!

So now let's change the subject. I had to make a car payment last night. Yes my Blazer is paid for but it does have 125000 miles on it. Plus it's a Chevrolet! So when I got ready to leave yesterday the service engine light came. Then when I put it in gear it "clunked", the shifting wasn't right. Yes I just put a new transmission in it so I knew it wasn't that.

Back to my new favorite store "Autozone"! They use their little computer to check "my" computer and it says the Throttle Position Sensor has gone bad. $32.99 later and I am on the way. 15 minutes of labor and now it shifts better than it ever has! Then I took the time to wire in a trailer harness so I can pull a trailer and I was all done.

Car payment made!

No comments:

Post a Comment