Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So Far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So boring! I tried to make it more exciting with the exclamation points but it didn't help much. My week, it is what it is. Boring! All I have done is spend my time swimming and spend money at the motorcycle shop.

I rode the mtn. bike 5 out of 7 days last week and swam 4 days, so I haven't made it a point to kill myself this week. I call it a rest period! I am going to ride tomorrow but that will be the first time this week.

As I said  so far I have just swam and spent money. Damn kids keep growing and out growing all there gear. We had to get new helmets over the weekend (courtesy of grandma) and last night we got new boots (courtesy of grandma).

Thank god for grandma!!!

Cycle Gear is my new favorite hangout. That's not a bad thing though. The place has some deals! If you watch their sales paper you can really score a deal. Next we need to go through the riding clothes we have and see what we have that still fits.

By the time we get back down to TNT Motorsports, we are gonna have a fortune in new stuff!!!!!

Ya got to pay to play...................

No comments:

Post a Comment