Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rhythm........

After floundering around like a flounder, get it! I was swimming, I finally found my rhythm again. Monday I thought I was gonna drown and yesterday wasn't much better. Today I was on! I had a pace going and it was all good.

I cruised through my 1500 yards like it was no problem. I wish I would have had more time, I would liked to have knocked out a full 2000 yards. Maybe tomorrow!

Point is, don't take a week off!!!!

So anyhow I did things a little different today, last night I rearranged the garage so I could get my motorcycle out really easy. Now that spring is finally here I want to ride it more. Now I can pack the bike and out the door I can go. I was ready.

Although it being a new routine of course I was late for work. I forgot my phone and had to turn around and go back to the house after I swam. Then I knew I was gonna be late so I went ahead and went to the grill and got a sandwich and drink.

By the time I got to work and ate my breakfast I was a half hour late. Oh well it ain't the end of the world. Tomorrow I will be more efficient! Live and learn.

Tonight I have a guy coming by to go to the lake. Hopefully I can sell my boat. He wants a test drive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment