Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Might Be Tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after I was bragging about getting faster and I was all happy as hell, it's over! LOL..... That fast things changed! One day your the windshield, one day your the bug......

Last night I was the bug!

As the title says, "I Might Be Tired". After swimming everyday last week and running my first 10k Saturday. Then getting up Sunday morning and taking a long walk. I took Monday off and hit the woods Tuesday and yesterday after work.

Tuesday night was great. Last night sucked. I had nothing! Zero, nada nothing! No power at all. I didn't even try to ride a few of the hills. I haven't swam this week just because I have swam almost 5 days a week for the last 15 weeks. Plus I knew I was tired, I have slept good.

Scott had to wait on me so many times if it had been me I would have went on. Hell I kinda wished he would have went on so I could have suffered by myself. Yet he waited. So needless to say I was glad to get to the truck.

Maybe next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment