Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Autozone.............

$9.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are back in action! Ten minutes on the Autozone web-site and one phone call later, we are hooked up! They held the part till I got there on the way home from work. I stopped, picked it up, 9.99 plus tax and on the way I went.

One flat head screwdriver and my Blazer was fixed! I love it when a plan comes together. You always assume the worst when something goes wrong with your car. At least I do. So when you get off that easy it's always nice.

In the process of looking for the part I came across the manual for for my vehicle. The one that shows you how to do anything you need to do. $26.95! I went ahead and ordered that. I plan on keeping the Blazer and you know you will have a problem sooner or later. With instructions you can fix anything.

Besides I like fixing cars. It's kinda fun to work on your own stuff. Why pay someone else when you can do it yourself, I have the tools and the garage so it works out. When I was 16 I wanted to be a mechanic at one point. Because of that I have a hell of a tool set. Plus my dad used to do most of his own stuff and I learned from him. The last thing I am gonna do is pay someone to change my oil..

One last thing, I did swim this morning and I have the bike loaded for Steve's place this afternoon......

No comments:

Post a Comment