Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Middle Of The Week ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At least it's all downhill from here. I did a mile swim this morning and ended up late for work. But I be damned if I am gonna get out of the pool when I only have  250 yards to go for a full mile! I am on the same schedule I had last week, now I can wind down and get ready for the weekend.

I continued on with the no fins training, I did the first 550 yards with nothing, then I used the float you use between your legs to swim the next 500 and I finished with the fins for 700 more yards. Total 1 mile!

One thing I haven't mentioned is the fact that our mtn. bike race season starts Sunday. We will be in Sumter SC Saturday night and Cody races at 9am on Sunday. I will go off at 10. So unless we go down Saturday we would have to get up and leave at 5 am. No thanks! Way to early...

Cody will race for 14 miles and I will run for 21 miles. We have this this weekend and then a 5k next weekend, followed by the 2nd series race. So for the next 3 weeks at least we will be on the go. I am kinda looking forward to this, in a way it feels like the summer starts this weekend.

Although it's supposed to be cold as hell....

No comments:

Post a Comment