Monday, January 14, 2013

Try Again.............

I did this one time to day! I wrote a blog post and thought I put it up. I guess I was wrong! I told the wife to read it this morning and she told me it wasn't there...

Hum.... Not sure what I did wrong...

So anyhow I did the pool again this morning and managed to squeak out another 1000yd. swim. That makes 2 times now I have swam a thousand yards. Again I would have never thought I could swim that far. Ever...

With the rain coming in for the next few days it looks like the pool will be my hangout, I plan on running some this afternoon so that should be interesting as well. I went ahead and signed up for my first trail race this weekend at the Whitewater Center. 4 miles! I know for some of you 4 miles ain't squat.

For me it's gonna be torcher. I am looking forward to it though! One way or another I am gonna lose 25 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment