Sunday, January 6, 2013

It Comes, It goes..............

The weekend, "It Comes It Goes".....

Met Kelly and Dane at Sherman Saturday am for some laps. None of us had been there in awhile, every since we found Steve's. So that was a nice change of pace. After spending so much time at Steve's it really does feel like a green way.

The difference is amazing, Sherman is very fast and flowing. You only have one or two climbs that really make you stand up. The rest is just doing mileage. I rode the first lap in the big front chain ring the whole lap.

At Steve's I never even try to get in the big ring. I just don't have enough strength. Sherman, you rarely even need the two small front rings.

Then today I went to Steve's and rode 2 laps. Tight, twisty, you hardly have a chance to relax! The climbs are brutal and recovery is none existence.

I love it!

It's hard work! They way it should be! Don't get me wrong, I like Sherman and will continue to use it, but there's a reason you have a hard time finding a place to park at Sherman and Steve's lot is usually half full.

Meaning 3-4 cars.......

Back to the pool in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment