Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Guess I Was Wrong !!!!!!

I really thought Notre Dame had a chance,,,, not!!

Now, on to the important stuff, me! I have said it before and I'll say it again. It's my blog so of course I am the most important thing happen here. My life is full of all kinda exciting things!

Not really, but I am having fun. So yesterday I went swimming and then spent the day at work. I came home and promptly took a 20 minute nap. This swimming is kicking my ass. We did dinner and watched a little TV, the whole time I wanted to go walking but never did. The game came on at 8:30 and I stayed up for the first half, 11 came and to bed I went.


What a life! Yea I got up and hit the pool, that counts as exercise. But I feel like I failed with the rest of the day. Yes I am losing a little weight and doing more now than I have in quit awhile. Yes I needed a nap, from there I could have kept moving but I didn't.

That's what I need to work on! I should have kept moving. It's like mtn biking, it's all about the momentum..... Once you lose it your screwed !!!!

Lesson of the day, don't stop moving. Once you do it's over..........

No comments:

Post a Comment