Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it! I got up at 5:30 and woke Cody up and we hit the door. At the aquatic centic by 5:50 and in the pool by 6am!

Kelly showed up a few minutes later and I got my first swim in! 20 lengths of the pool!

500 yards!!!!!

I suck at my breathing technic but I will figure it out. I went to get my goggles yesterday and dropped by the aquatic center on the way home. Got my new badge so I could start going and that's what we did. Now we are gonna go again tomorrow am and then maybe Saturday if I can make my arms move!

Kelly said I actually did pretty good for my first time, I just need to get my breathing down. It's harder than it looks! I am gonna loose 30 pounds come hell or high water!

Or I drown first!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment