Friday, December 14, 2012

Time Heels............

Wounds and sickness! Sickness being the one I care about.

First, I do feel better. I just let the blog slip my mind. I did break down and go to the doctor Wednesday. I got a shot and some meds. and I am ready to go. Or at least I will be ready in a few more days. I still need the rest and I am tired but at least I can sleep and function a little better. The start of the week was rough so it's nice to at least finish the week feeling like I am improving..

Since I haven't ridden this week I have had to come up with stuff to talk about. Of course I've been sick so I whined about that all week but now lets talk about something else. Grudges....

I ran into a guy yesterday that I have known forever and I really don't like him. Truth is he probably doesn't really care for me anymore either but that's his own fault. Why is that his fault? Because he owes me 25 bucks from 20 years ago, and I have not let it go! Just last year. We ran into each other at a mutual friends house and I brought it up!

It pisses me off!

Then yesterday we saw each other and the first thought thru my head was "that sum-bitch owes me money". Then it hit me. The way life has played out I can pretty much tell ya, mine is better than his. So with that thought I actually was happy to chat with him.

At first I really think he was thinking "oh god I have to talk to him". But then we chatted and even shook hands and wished each other a merry Christmas.

Believe it or not I wish I had dropped it long ago. No we won't be any better friends than we are now, were just 2 different types of people. But it did feel good to be nice, and I honestly do hope he has a nice Christmas.....

I might grow up one of these days............

No comments:

Post a Comment