Monday, December 10, 2012

Time For A Break...............

Not by choice! So I rode Saturday with all the fast guys, and when I say "fast" I mean somkin' Fast. I showed up sick and told them at the start don't worry about me, I was just gonna spin for 2 laps and was in no mood to kick it!

Ha! Even if I had tried to kick it and stay with the crowd I couldn't have done it, even on a good day! Even Dane got dropped and he's faster than I am, so I know I wouldn't have made it. Of course we where at Steve's trail and I have been turning 55 minute laps when I am kicking it. Saturday I did 2 laps at 1 hour each.

Kelly Charles Scott and Buddy did 2 laps at 46min. each! That's fast,,,,way fast!!!

Now for the "break"! I should have stayed home all day and not even rode at all. I am sick, really sick. 2 laps probably didn't help me at all. I didn't even go out of the house yesterday, I stayed on the couch all day. Last night I slept a total of 3 hours. I did make it to work, I might as well get payed to be sick. Sitting around all day for nothing and no money would suck even worse...............

No comments:

Post a Comment