Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yea, I am Still Here...............

I might have put on a pound or two but "I am still here". We enjoyed a great day Thursday with all the family, I got a ride in that morning and Karen went out to shop that night.

She got home about 4 am in one piece so I guess that would be success! Yes I hit the woods for a 2 lap session yesterday at my new favorite trail, Steve's. Most all my buddies showed up so that was fun.

Then today I am going to slip in a short ride somewhere I just haven't made my mind up yet. I kinda want to hit one of the lesser used places like Cane Creek or Cheraw. Every once in awhile I like a nice easy smell the roses type ride alone by myself!

That way I can stop and get a few pictures. I haven't had any on here lately..... Have a good day........

No comments:

Post a Comment