Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Eye Opener !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, my eye's are open! What I normally order for lunch on Tuesday would leave me with about 500 more calories for the rest of the day! So far I have been addicted to my new best buddy.

My fitness pal dot com.....

Yesterday I ended up with 50 calories to spare! I also got in a 30 minute walk because I would have been over if not for that. Also I am going no soft drinks and water only. Nothing after 8pm either!

Yes I had a headache yesterday from no caffeine but what the hell small price to pay! Now back to lunch, I usually have a hamburger steak plate from south 21. It comes with onion rings french fries and a side salad.

1000 calories!!!!!!!!!  I can only have a total of 1800 a day! That's out! The site is really amazing all the info you can find on there. Yesterday I knew I was gonna eat Chinese for lunch so I used the site for a reference point and realized I needed to order it a different way.

I ordered steamed chicken broccoli with brown rice no egg roll and the sauce on the side. By doing that it was only 300 calories compared to 550 the regular way. To say I am learning would be an under statement. Like my buddy said, of course you won't do the site forever. You just do it long enough to learn what you need to know.

You are really learning how to eat better!

So now I am a student, I even had my kids checking it out last night. Maybe we can all learn at the same time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment