Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sometimes It just Ain't happening............

So I rode all weekend and had a ball, it felt like I could go as fast as I wanted to and it didn't hurt. That's when a ride is fun! Then yesterday I had all my stuff and headed to the trail.

I knew before I made it a mile into the woods that this wasn't gonna work! I had the legs and felt fine, just no heart. I don't know where it went but I packed everything but the heart!

Just wasn't into it! I went ahead and rode the whole loop for the hell of it but I didn't even try to go fast. I saw nobody and that was just fine.

I did see the white squirrel again! He was hanging out, hauling nuts. I guess he's getting ready for the winter. I even stopped and watched him for a minute.

I can't tell you the last time I stopped and watched an animal. That ought to tell ya where my head and heart was. I wished I had packed my camera, I want a shot of the squirrel!

So tonight I will try again. I am meeting a few friends for a night ride and I am actually looking forward to it...........

No comments:

Post a Comment