Monday, September 17, 2012

That Sucked.....

The worst part is it ain't over yet! What am I talking about, well I got a good case of food poison!

OK so Cody and I went out and rode Thursday evening and that went well. Then Saturday morning he wanted to go with me again. I thought great, I finally have my kid riding again.

I also got my Epic (26in) back from the bike shop. I had Ultimate Bikes rebuild the fork. I have had the bike for 3 years and never have given it really any type of maintenance. Beyond the usual, chain lube and cleaning.

Well the last time I rode it the fork lockout quit working. So I figured why not get it fixed and serviced. Ultimate just started doing fork work and that's where I do my shopping these days so that's where it went.

Wow what a difference! The front end is riding so much better it is unbelievable! I should have done this a long time ago! I can't even begin to tell you how much better it is. I also put a new set of bars on it and new brake pads.

So yes I had a good day!

Then it hit! Saturday night Karen and I went to Cracker Barrel, it was great as usual. About 2 am I woke up and it was on! I will spare you the details but but it sucks to be me right now.

I haven't had anything more than 2 crackers and one soft pretzel since Saturday night. I can keep coke down but haven't been brave enough to try anything else yet. Although my belly hasn't asked for anything yet. Not even one grumble.

So bottom line is I had one great day and one crappy day! What a waste of a weekend. I haven't watched that much football in 20 years, I went outside one time!!! One time!!! That was it....

Day 32....

No comments:

Post a Comment