Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Short and Sweet.........

Rest night! We grilled out and had one grandma over and Emma came too. The other grandma is sick right now so she took a pass. Emma has been in Michigan for the last 5 weeks so it was nice to have her back around.

Halfway through grilling a storm came up and I had to move to the George Foreman to finish things up. That was a pain in the ass. Then it rained all night.

That makes today a pain in the ass! How am I gonna ride with all this, I want to hit it hard this week since I won't be around next week and it's raining like hell. Is what it is...

The Rivers Edge Mtn Bike Race is coming up the 25th. 5 laps at Uhwarrie and I was starting to think about going, but this isn't really helping. I all ready had next week off with a vacation and that would leave 2 weeks to get ready.

With a week off in the middle. Not very good for a race. I want to start doing some of the mountain races and this would be a good place to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment