Friday, August 3, 2012

Gonna Be A Sale........

Yep it's time to get rid of some stuff. Bikes that is, I have several that get no love. Monday I will have pictures on here of what's going. Chase is out growing things and Cody has 1 or 2 he doesn't ride so it's time to sell.

Plus I need a new bike and the boys want a new four wheeler. Secretly I do to! I can't tell the wife that though. If I did she would say you don't need that. But for the kids she will understand! Check this out!!

I have been wanting one of these for awhile now! Why, why not! We get so much snow around here (not) that I know it would come in handy! Besides if you can make this thing go, it's got to make you faster on a regular bike. No I haven't checked on the price yet but I want one.

4 and half inch wide tires just seem cool to me! The name is cool too! Beargrease, yep that's what it's called. How can you not like a bike with a name like that.

Anyhow, I hit Sherman last night and then came home and serviced the bike for tomorrow. I don't know my plan yet and I don't want to make any. Seems like when I make plans I don't continue through with them so why not just shoot from the hip and see where I end up.

Cody has gone to Michigan to pick up his girlfriend, he rode with her dad. She spent the summer with her mom and now she's coming home.

One more week till we have our end of summer week at the beach so everybody is getting excited about it. Me too! The yard needs mowed and the car needs washed.....

What a life.......Have a good weekend..............

No comments:

Post a Comment