Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Was Wrong.......

OK, yea I was wrong. The night race is Saturday night the 9th and then Sunday is a full on cross country race. They have a full weekend scheduled.

So if I can't go Saturday night I could go Sunday. Will I go? That's the million dollar question.

So now I need to decide, I would like to but it's been awhile. Tonight I am gonna ride and decide. Ha, that just came out. Ride and decide! I wonder how many decisions are made from the seat of a bicycle! You would probably be surprised!

So yesterday I went home and was exhausted. For some reason I had no energy. That doesn't happen often, but it did yesterday. When I finally got motivated I did the weed eating and cleaned the pool. What an exciting evening!

A trip to K-mart and my night was done. Tonight I am gonna have to make something happen, even if it's wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment